A Lite Discussion on Pack Dynamics and Changes When a Dog Dies with Dayton Cummings of Kilted K9
In September, we lost one of our dogs to cancer and I noticed a huge change in the pack dynamics in our home. Sydney's brother mourned her loss for weeks. Apollo and Scout began bouncing off the walls. And Zoey, our most timid dog, began setting some rules.
I found these changes so interesting that I reached out to a friend, Dayton Cummings of Kilted K9 (https://www.facebook.com/kiltedk9/) to have a light discussion on how dogs interact with one another in a multi-dog home.
Follow Keep the Tail Wagging:
* Blog: https://keepthetailwagging.com
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/keepthetailwagging
* Instagram: https://instagram.com/keepthetailwagging_kimg
* A Novice's Guide to Raw Feeding for Dogs, https://keepthetailwagging.com/noviceguide
* 100 Questions Pet Parents Ask About Raw Feeding, https://keepthetailwagging.com/keepingitraw1
#dogs #dogtraining #dogbehavior